There is no better way to stay musically involved than to join a community band such as the one offered through the UCBAA and the UC Bearcat Bands. Please take a look at the pages of this section of the website for all of the information on how to participate. And you don’t need to be an alumnus of UC to participate! If you are looking for a way to keep playing, the UCCB is for you!
- The 2017 UC Community Band season is upon us. The 1st rehearsal of this season is scheduled for Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 7pm in the Rockwern Band Center. We look forward to seeing you this season!
- Learn more about our one-time, annual Membership Fee as well as our shirts…
- Dr.Jody Besse will be joining us this year as our new assistant director! Jody is the current UC Band undergrad director and has a long list of accomplishments under his belt. We are excited to have him with us.
- Mr. Andy Randall is the conductor and director of the summer community band program. He is currently in his 5th year of teaching at Middletown Schools. He teaches the middle school band, jazz band, and marching band.
- Andy is also the music director for the St. Therese Brass and has a Masters degree from VanderCook College of Music in Chicago.
About the UC Community Band and Becoming a Member
Learn about The UC Community Band, how to become a member and the Community Band’s purpose within the UC Bearcat Bands organization.
Community Band Schedule
View important dates and times of rehearsal and performance.
Member Registration for the UC Community Band Listserv
Calling all members! Want to get up-to-date news and events info about the UC Community Band? Drop a line to email@example.com and we will be sure to add you.
Interested in joining? Have a question for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.