Looking to have some fun making making music with friends this summer? Join the UC Community Band! Below are some details about our season from Community Band Manager Kristen Ujvari. Additional questions? Email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who: You!
- First rehearsal: Wednesday, May 4
- Rehearsals: Wednesday evenings through July
- Time: 7-9pm
- Directors: Bob Bass (Mason) and Andy Randall (Middletown)
- Location: Rockwern Band Center on the University of Cincinnati Main Campus (147 Corry Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45219)
- Cost: $10 annual fee
- Uniform: $15 one time cost for a UCCB shirt. Note: Already have one from last year? You are good to go! Dress for concerts includes this shirt with all black (pants, socks, shoes, belt and undershirt).
- Parking: You can park on any streets in Clifton (meters usually stop at 6pm) or you can park in a garage which will have a parking fee. More info on the campus garages is available here.
- Instruments: Need an instrument? Please contact Kristen right away per her email above.
- Next steps: Come to practice, bring friends (consider sharing this awesome UCCB tear-off poster with them), bring your instrument and have fun!
- June 22 @ 7pm: Kennedy Heights Art Center (6546 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45213)
- July 7 @ 7pm: Maple Knoll Village (11100 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, Oh 45346) *This performance is not open to the public.*
- July 11 @ 7pm: Greenhills Concerts on the Commons (24 Farragut Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45218)
- June 16 @ 7pm: Winton Woods Harbor (10245 Winton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231)
- July 19 @ 7pm: Blue Ash Nature Park Amphitheater for the Blue Ash Tuesday Night Concert Series (4433 Cooper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242) Map of the park grounds: http://www.blueash.