Registration: Keep on registering! Under 10 spots available for the Reunion! https://www.ucalumniband.org/
Rehearsal: Join us at 4:30pm on Friday night for a rehearsal at the band room. We will spend an hour running through the school songs and the feature song as well.
Reunion attendees: Don't forget to bring cash for the bar and scholarship raffle. Also, don't forget that dinner will be pay-your-own-way so be sure you have payment ready for that. Appetizers to be provided. The fun begins at 6pm at Montgomery Inn. Also, bring your camera as we might have a fun surprise guest joining us again! 🙂
Updated Gameday Schedule: Here is a slightly amended gameday schedule with our new food break. We will provide breakfast and lunch. Again, please realize this is subject to change.
- 6:30-7:30am - Registration and breakfast in Rockwern Band Center
- Time TBD - Possible percussion rehearsal (to be decided by group, will be communicated if happening, may just be at beginning of rehearsal)
- ~7:30am - Music rehearsal and UCBAA meeting
- 8:30am - Head out to field for joint rehearsal with combined bands
- 9am - Joint on-field rehearsal with combined bands
- Post- on-field rehearsal - Time on your own
- Noon - Head over and line-up for the parade
- 12:30~1pm - Parade around campus
- Post-parade - Food break at Alumni Center (provided) /Catwalk/Bearcat Bands Sigma Sigma Concert
- ~3:30pm - March with the band from the Sigma Sigma concert into the stadium (MUST BE ON TIME TO GET INTO NIPPERT)
- ~4pm - Pregame performance at Nippert
- 4:30pm - Gametime and stand tunes in the stands
- Post-game - Head back to Rockwern Band Center, turn in instruments, music and borrowed jerseys
Uniform: Please plan to wear black pants (no jeans), black socks, a black belt, black shoes and a black undershirt. Please plan to bring your red Alumni Band jackets (any version will work) as well as a black UC hat. If you do not have one, we have access to additional extra black hats for Gameday.
Instruments: If you marked down that you need an instrument, we will have one for you unless you have heard otherwise. Please bring your own mouthpieces, brass, as we do not have any for you. Please contact Tony Grismayer at firstname.lastname@example.org with instrument questions.
Gameday Tickets: We will be picking up all purchased marching member tickets on Thursday. If you purchased guest tickets, those should have already come in the mail or will be available at the box office per the separate instructions you received.
For all other details, please visit https://www.ucalumniband.org/homecoming