Looking to have some fun making music with friends this summer? Join the UC Community Band! Below are some details about our season from Community Band Manager Kristen Ujvari. Additional questions? Email Kristen at kris2006
- Who: You!
- First rehearsal: Wednesday, May 7
- Rehearsals: Wednesday evenings through July
- Time: 7-9pm
- Directors: Bob Bass (Mason) and Andy Randall (Middletown)
- Location: Rockwern Band Center on the University of Cincinnati Main Campus (147 Corry Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45219)
- Cost: $10 annual fee
- Uniform: $15 one time cost for a UCCB shirt. Note: Already have one from last year? You are good to go! Dress for concerts includes this shirt with all black (pants, socks, shoes, belt and undershirt).
- Parking: You can park on any streets in Clifton (meters usually stop at 6pm) or you can park in a garage which will have a parking fee. More info on the campus garages is available here.
- Instruments: Need an instrument? Please contact Kristen right away per her email above.
- Next steps: Come to practice, bring friends (consider sharing this awesome UCCB tear-off poster with them), bring your instrument and have fun!
- June 10 @ 7pm: Kennedy Heights Art Center (6546 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45213)
- July 16 @ 4:30-6pm: Cincinnati Zoo Amphitheatre (3400 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220) Take advantage of dollar day at the Zoo and hear the UCCB!
- July 21 @ 7pm: Maple Knoll Village (11100 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, Oh 45346) *This performance is not open to the public.*
- July 29 @ 7pm: Blue Ash Nature Park (4433 Cooper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242) Map of the park grounds: http://www.blueash.com/